Updated: May 21, 2020
Providing our boats in a Clean and Tidy fashion has always been important to us, however during this time we will be raising the bar to provide an increased level of cleanliness.
Each and every boat is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and sprayed with anti germ products. This includes washing and sanitizing with a disinfectant that is Health Canada approved, with particular attention to high-touch points including:
- Steering wheel
- Interior handles
- Seat surfaces
- Cupholders / compartments
- Instrument panel
- Accessory panel / touchscreen
- Rearview mirror
- We also have measures in place to immediately isolate and quarantine any boat if needed.
All accessories, such as ski ropes, tubes, wakeboards and surfboards, undergo a sanitization process after each rental.
Lifejackets are washed and sanitized after each rental, then dried for 24 hours to better help with cleanliness.
Our fuel dock is open every day! To ensure the safety and health of everyone, please only boat with those that you live with.
Fueling up procedures:
- Customers tie up and remove the fuel cap prior to stepping off the boat.
- Every passenger is asked to remove themselves from the boat.
- Our team of attendants will fuel you up.
- During this time we are only accepting Card payment. No cash accepted.